This Six Sigma Training Course
is also available in Tijuana, Ecatepec, Leon, Puebla, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara, Zapopan, Monterrey, Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl
About This Six Sigma Training Course in Mexico
Six Sigma Course in Mexico
One of the most well-known strategy in the workplace is the Six sigma. Introduced by Bill Smith and made known by Jack Welch, Six Sigma has proven to be an effective tool to achieve accurate and effective implementation of quality principles and techniques. Find out more about Six Sigma in this article.
Who Should Attend This Six Sigma Course in Mexico Workshop
This Six Sigma Course in Mexico workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Six Sigma.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Six Sigma Training Program in Mexico
The ideal group size for this Six Sigma course in Mexico is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Six Sigma Skills Course in Mexico
The duration of this Six Sigma Course in Mexico workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Mexico will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Six Sigma course in Mexico
- Assists the organization in eliminating errors
- Improves the business processes and sustains the quality
- Enhance customer satisfaction through ensuring compliance with the standards
- Improves revenue and efficiency of the business processes
- Improves the productivity and efficiency of the company
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Six Sigma course in Mexico
- Understand the concept of six sigma and it’s successful implementation
- Determine the techniques to identify the drawbacks in the business process
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of six sigma
- Identify the methodologies for implementation of six sigma quality
- Discuss how six sigma improves the customer’s experiences and lower the costs
- Identify techniques to monitor the implementation of six sigma quality on regular basis
- Adopt best practices of industry
Course Content For This Six Sigma Training Course in Mexico
Below is the list of course content of our Six Sigma training course in Mexico
- What is six sigma?
- What is a six sigma calculator and how is it used?
- How six sigma improves the customer’s experiences, lowers the costs of the company and builds better leaders?
- What are the challenges associated with implementation of six sigma quality?
- Success stories of successful organizations implementing six sigma
- Case study and group discussion
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Six Sigma course in Mexico
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Learner’s Guide
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Handouts
Six Sigma Course in Mexico PPT Slides Used During Course
Six Sigma Course in Mexico Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Six Sigma Training Course in Mexico
There are 3 pricing options available for this Six Sigma training course in Mexico. Course participants not in Mexico may choose to sign up for our online Six Sigma training course in Mexico.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
- Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Six Sigma Training Course in Mexico Schedule
Contact us for the latest Six Sigma course in Mexico schedules:
Download Six Sigma Course in Mexico Brochure
Request for this Six Sigma course in Mexico brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.