This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course
is also available in Tijuana, Ecatepec, Leon, Puebla, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara, Zapopan, Monterrey, Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl
About This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in Mexico
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico
One of the qualities of a good leader is the skill to resolve team conflicts. Whether it’s within a single team or against other groups,the best way to approach it is through being a mediator. By handling conflict with tact and consideration, even a conflict could bring about new, helpful perspectives.
Who Should Attend This Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Workshop
This Resolving Team Conflict workshop Course in Mexico is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Resolving Team Conflict.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Resolving Team Conflict Training Program in Mexico
The ideal group size for this Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Resolving Team Conflict Skills Course in Mexico
The duration of this Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Mexico will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico
- Learn why teamwork is beneficial
- Learn the issues associated with teamwork
- Understand why conflict arises when working as a team
- Understand how to overcome conflict
- Recognise the improvements that can come from resolving conflict
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico
- Develop an appreciation for teamwork as a means of improvement
- Develop an understanding of why conflict arises in team situations
- Recognise the valuable lessons that can be learnt from resolving conflict
- Establish a concise list of ways to resolve conflicts
- Develop a system to transform conflict into new ideas and improvements
- Understand where people are coming from when they offer contradicting visions
Course Content For This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in Mexico
Below is the list of course content of our Resolving Team Conflict training course in Mexico
- What is Team Conflict?
- Why does conflict arise in a team
- How to improve teamwork
- How to resolve team conflict diplomatically
- The roots of conflict
- The underlying issues beneath conflict
- Who is responsible for conflict resolution?
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Learner’s Guide
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Handouts
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico PPT Slides Used During Course
Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico
There are 3 pricing options available for this Resolving Team Conflict training course in Mexico. Course participants not in Mexico may choose to sign up for our online Resolving Team Conflict training course in Mexico.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
- Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in Mexico Schedule
Contact us for the latest Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico schedules:
Download Resolving Team Conflict Course in Mexico Brochure
Request for this Resolving Team Conflict course in Mexico brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.